Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Network with over 1,500 visitor industry professionals
Meet over 300 group-oriented businesses
Enjoy great food, drinks & entertainment
Get an inside look at industry trends and what is to come
OVERVIEW Concierge Preferred is proud to host the 11th Annual Convention & Trade Show. Our convention is designed to reinforce relationships between the concierge community, the meeting and event planning industry and businesses that cater to Chicago’s visitors. This day provides an inside look at the best Chicago has to offer its local and international travelers. From engaging speakers to live entertainment, this is one event you can’t afford to miss!
LOCATION The convention, trade show and educational break-outs – The CP BUZZ! – will be held within the scenic confines of Navy Pier’s Crystal Gardens. Enter through the main entrance and pick up your badge at Registration; parking is available in the West Garage.
PREPARATION Bring at least 120 business cards, wear comfortable shoes, and business casual attire for a day of networking and making an impression.
NATIONAL CONCIERGE ASSOCIATION-CHICAGO CHAPTER SILENT AUCTION Support the National Concierge Association-Chicago Chapter! A premium silent auction and raffle will take place throughout the day! Make your bid and get your raffle tickets at the convention!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS Registration: 12:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. and is located at Navy Pier’s Crystal Gardens North Entrance
- 12:30pm - Registration begins. Convention & Trade Show opens. NCA Silent Auction opens.
- 1pm - CP BUZZ! Facebook 201: The 3 Most Effective Ways to Drive Business Through Facebook, Paul Mulvihill, Online Content Strategist, Social Media Beast
- 2pm - CP BUZZ! Concierge Confidential: Information on programs exclusively for the concierge
- 3pm - CP BUZZ! The NATO Impact: Chicago on the World State, Lori Healey, Executive Director, Chicago NATO Host Committee
- 4pm - CP BUZZ! It's Chicago's Time: New and Exciting Initiatives, Jordan Engerman of Choose Chicago, Chicago’s official tourism organization
- 4:30pm - Entertainment & Party Begins
- 6pm - NCA Silent Auction Closes
- 7pm - Trade Show & Party Ends