Pre-registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome. Please bring $5 cash to St. Peter's. Exact change is appreciated!
Join ND alumni & friends for a networking breakfast in the Loop!
Pre-registration will close at 1pm on Wednesday, March 14th. Please sign up in advance to be included on the contact sheet and assigned to your industry table.
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Location: St. Peter's in the Loop - 110 W. Madison, Chicago - St. Clare Auditorium in the Basement
- Doors Open 7:15 am
- Open Networking 7:15 to 7:45 am
- Program: 7:45 - 8:45 am (Three rounds of formal networking.)
- Adjourn Promptly at 8:45 so you can get to the office by 9:00 am!
- Room open 8:45 - 9:15am for those who want to linger and chat.
Cost: $5 donation to the Church per person, payable at the door.
- Katie McCoy, V&A Manager at Accenture and incoming President of the ND Club of Chicago as of July 1
- Tom Gryp, CEO/President of Notre Dame Federal Credit Union will be coming from South Bend
- Marti Konstant, author of Activate Your Agile Career, speaker, and founder of the Agile Careerist Project™
- Don Wittgen, Independent Business & Financial Consultant, the NDSA Regional Director, NDAA National Board 2013-16, and the ND Club of Lake County Treasurer
- Maureen Cherwin, Director of eCommerce & Digital Media, Simple Mills
- Alex Blair, Attorney at Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney Board of Governors of the Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago and Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers Committee.
No need to bring business cards, we will have an attendance handout with contact information.
Guests welcome: family, friends, colleagues & business connections. Please be sure that all guests register in advance to make sure we have a seat available for you!