CONFERENCE BEGINS: Monday, January 15, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
CONFERENCE ENDS: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 6:00 p.m.
- The registration fee is $525 USD per Director with the balance of the conference cost subsidized by the Florence Melton School of Adult Jewish Learning.
- Melton covers the cost of double occupancy hotel rooms, most meals, programming and ground transportation during the conference.
- Each participant is responsible for air and ground transportation to and from the conference.
- There is a single supplement cost. Please see the registration form for details.
- Arrival: Please plan to arrive at Ben Gurion Airport no later than 1:00 p.m. on January 15. We will keep a log of arrival times to help you coordinate transportation with your fellow directors.
- Departure: You should not plan to depart for Ben Gurion Airport on Saturday, January 20, any earlier than 7:00 p.m. We will keep a log of departure times to help you coordinate transportation with your fellow directors.