Be Bold: Living with Faith and Courage
Saint Clement Young Adult Retreat 2017
“Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- Joshua 1:9
Even the biggest optimist can't deny that 2016 was a tough year for our world. The challenges of the past year played out on our television and computer screens and newspapers. At the same time, many of us faced our own uncertainties and anxieties trying to navigate life as young adults. Yet as Christians, we are called to live different lives: lives of courage, love, and hope. As we begin a new year and prepare to enter into Lent, we invite you to reflect with other young adults to challenge ourselves to approach our lives and faith with boldness.
What will 2017 bring? Heaven knows. But we do know what we must bring to 2017. And that will make all the difference.
- Where: St. Benedict's Abbey Retreat Center in Benet Lake, WI (carpooling will be available)
- When: Friday February 24 (depart from St. Clement at 6 PM) to Sunday February 26 at 2pm
- Who: Young Adults in their 20s and 30s
- Cost: $180.00* (includes lodging, meals, and retreat materials)
- Registration: Available now online at www.events.org/YACretreat
- Questions: Email Christina Bax at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Financial assistance is available. Please email Christina Bax at email@example.com for more information.
Deadline for Registration is Monday, February 13 at midnight.
Cancellation Policy: Full refunds are available for cancellations prior to February 13. After that date, $60 of your original fee will be kept. In the event of extenuating circumstances, please contact Christina Bax at firstname.lastname@example.org