THE K-3RD GRADE SESSION IS SOLD OUT.
IF YOUR CHILD IS IN 4TH-8TH GRADE, THEY CAN REGISTER AT THE DOOR FOR $35 (cash/check please).
Date: Monday February 19, 2018 (School Holiday)
Location: Golf View Recreation Center, 7800 N. Caldwell, a facility of the Niles Park District
- Session I: 9:00 am – 10:45 am (Kindergarten – 3rd Grade)
- Session II: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (4thGrade – 8thGrade)
Cost: $25 per participant. A t-shirt is included for each child.Registration: Registration is online.
Details: Danny Stanton did love basketball. This one-day basketball clinic for boys and girls will be hosted by coaches and players from Notre Dame College Prep, Loyola Academy, Regina Dominican, DePaul College Prep, Benet Academy, Taft, Lane Tech and DePaul University. Danny Did is grateful that these programs will volunteer their time to support our cause.
Format: Each session will feature basic basketball skills and fun contests, followed by a counselor dunk contest,and information on epilepsy and seizure safety. All ability levels are welcome!
- Each session has a limited capacity. Please encourage interested friends to register ASAP.
- Requested t-shirt sizes can only be guaranteed for those who register by Feb 7th. NOTE: our t-shirt brand runs on the small side this year.
- All parents/guardians must agree to the waiver found on your check out screen.
Thanks to the generosity of the Golf View Recreation Center, our sponsors, and the coaches and counselors involved, all proceeds benefit to the Danny Did Foundation to advance epilepsy and SUDEP awareness.
The Danny Did Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation organized in the state of Illinois and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. To find out how you can assist our mission to prevent deaths caused by seizures, please visit our website: www.dannydid.org.