Bearss Avenue Campus Summer Camp 2018!
CDS is excited to offer a full day summer camp program for students entering grades 1 - 8. Campers will be grouped according to age and grade level and will participate in a variety of indoor and outdoor age-appropriate activities. Each week will follow a special theme and will include a field trip and pool day. Themed weeks will include: Aloha Into Summer, Silly Sports Olympics, Messy Madness, Witches and Wizards, Fear Factor, Little Mad Scientist, Time Travel, and Superhero Training Camp.
The kids will go on a weekly field trip (each week varies please see individual camp details) and they will also visit an offsite pool.
The camp day is 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The cost is $185.00 per week. Before and after camp care is available from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Before care is available at no cost for your convenience while after care is available for $12.00 per day.
Popular Enrichment Programs Return!
CDS is pleased to again offer our popular partial and full day enrichment programs for students entering grades 1 - 12 that provide opportunities for children to explore their imaginations, develop skills during the summer weeks, and venture into many sports programs. Summer 2018 Enrichment Programs will include:
ATHLETIC SKILLS & GAMES
- Art Camp (Mr. Firestone)
- Cooking (The Meltons)
- Broadway Bound Camp (Mrs. McEvoy)
- Art and Sculpture Camps (Mr. Firestone)
- American Girl Camp (Mrs. Wright and Mrs. Broyles)
- Jewelry Camp (Ms. Flansburg)
SCIENCE, MATH & TECHNOLOGY
- Chess (Coach Crookston)
- Baseball (Coach Akins)
- Soccer (Coach Holyman)
- Flag Footbal (Coach Deboskey)
- Basketball (Coach Owens)
- Game On!! (Coach Gomez)
- Cheerleading (Coach Dozier)
- Equestrian Camps (Contact Ann Winograd at WestCoastMorgans.com)
- Jim Harte's Marauder Soccer Camp at CDS (For more information please visit http://www.msccamp.com)
- Star Wars Galaxy (Mr. Espinosa)
- CSI - Forensics with Kids (Mrs. Monty)
- Drone Camp (Mr. Poulin)
- Filmmakers' Workshop (Mr. Spaulding)
- Scientific STEM (Mrs. Smith)
- Big Cat S.T.E.A.M. Camp (Ms. Flansburg)
- DIY (Mrs. Prieto)
- LEGO STEM (Mrs. Vargo)
- Data Detective (Mrs. Jenkins)
Invite your friends! The full day summer camp and enrichment programs are open to children not enrolled at Carrollwood Day School.
- SOAR Study Skills (Mrs. Monty)
- Math for Every Day (Mrs. Monty)
- College Application Essay Workshop (Ms. Anthony)
- Speech and Debate (Mr. Jannereth)
- Study Skills (Mrs. Hollingsworth)
- MYP Boot Camp (Ms. Cohen & Mrs. Frankel)
- Summer Physics - Full Credit Course (Mr. Almand)
Consent, Authorization & Release Form
All campers, including currently enrolled CDS students, are required to turn in a completed Consent, Authorization & Release Form on the first day of camp. Click here to download the Summer 2018 Consent, Authorization and Release Form.
There will be no refunds issued if a camper withdraws within four (4) weeks of the start of the program. Unless otherwise noted, a 50% refund will be issued if a camper withdraws at least four (4) weeks prior to the start of the program. A registered Day Camper may switch weeks to another Day Camp as long as CDS is notified two weeks in advance of the start date of the new camp.