Carrollwood Day School / Cheval Summer Camp 2016!
- CDS and Cheval are excited to partner to offer an extensive choice of summer camp programs for students entering grades 1 - high school! Choices include full day camps at both CDS and Cheval, enrichment programs, and travel camps!
Themed Full Day Camps
Campers entering grades 1 - 8 will be grouped according to age
and grade level and will participate in a variety of indoor and outdoor
revolving around a weekly theme, including: indoor games, outdoor recreation,
team challenges, structured and free swim, creative learning projects, arts & crafts, field trips, and SO MUCH more. Themed weeks will include: Anything Goes, Welcome to the Jungle, Super Hero, Blast Off, Around the World, Party in the USA, CDS'/Cheval's Got Talent, Under the Sea, Olympics.
The camp day is 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The discounted cost for CDS students and Cheval members is $140.00 per week. Before and after camp care is available for a fixed rate from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Click here for a description of the weekly themes for 2016 Summer Day Camps.
Popular Enrichment Programs Return!
CDS and Cheval are pleased to again offer our popular partial day enrichment programs for students entering grades 1 - 12 that provide opportunities for children to explore their imaginations and develop skills during the summer weeks. Summer 2016 Enrichment Programs will include:
- Art Camp (Mr. Firestone)
- Beads & Handi Crafts (Cheval)
- Broadway Bound Camp (Mrs. McEvoy)
- Cheer (Cheval)
- Dance - That's Entertainment (Cheval)
- Junior Chef (Cheval) - FULL
- Sculpture (Mr. Firestone)
ATHLETIC SKILLS & GAMES
- Baseball (Coach Rodriguez)
- Basketball (Coach Mabry)
- Flag Football (Coach Broyles)
- H20 Olympics (Cheval)
- Junior Golf and Golf for FUN (Cheval)
- Martial Arts (Cheval)
- Soccer (Coach Holyman)
- Softball (Coach Coffin)
- Summer Equestrian Camp (Cheval)
- Swim Lessons (Cheval)
- Stroke Technique/Speed Camps (Cheval) - FULL
- Tennis and Junior Stars Tennis (Cheval)
- Triple Play (Cheval)
- Volleyball (Coach Praetorius)
- Water Works (Cheval)
SCIENCE, MATH & TECHNOLOGY
- Bricks 4 Kidz (Cheval)
- Card Game Chaos (Cheval)
- Chess Camp (Coach Crookston)
- CSI - Forensics Science (Mrs. Monty)
- Digital Citizenship and Online Safety (Mrs. Monty)
- Drone Camp (Mr. Poulin)
- Filmmakers' Workshop (Mr. Spaulding)
- Gaming Galore (Cheval)
- iPad Claymation and 2D Game Design (Mr. Firestone)
- Math Whiz (Mrs. Monty)
- Minecraft: Server and Mod Design Camps
- Mythbusters Camp (Cheval)
- Star Wars Galaxy Camp (Mr. Espinosa)
- SOAR Study Skills (Mrs. Monty)
- College Application Essay Workshop (Mr. Dailey)
- Diving into Spanish (Mrs. Montalvo)
- Young Authors (Cheval)
Camps listed in black are held at Carrolwood Day School and camps in purple are held at Cheval.
- American Girl Camp (Mrs. Broyles & Mrs. Wright)
- Bumble Bee (Cheval)
- Down on the Farm (Cheval)
- Leaders In Training (Cheval - Full Day)
- Princess Power (Cheval)
- Summer Remix (Cheval)
- Travel Camp (Cheval) - FULL
Invite your friends! The full day summer camp and enrichment programs are open to all children. Enrollment at Carrollwood Day School or membership at Cheval Athletic Club is not required. Call for pricing. 813-279-5122
Camp Registration Form
In addition to registering online for camp selections, ALL CAMPERS are required to turn in a completed Camp Registration Form as soon as possible. Click here to download the Summer 2016 Camp Registration Form.
Lunch / Snacks / Drinks
Camp meals will be provided by Cheval’s Prime 19 Restaurant. A separate order form must be completed for each camper. Completed forms should be emailed to Bill Jaber (email@example.com) by the Friday preceding the week of camp. Lunches must be paid for by Monday of each week. (Cheval member accounts will be charged each Monday.) No refunds can be made after meals have been ordered. Each lunch selection is $5 per meal. Weekly meal plans consisting of lunch each day are offered for $20 per week. Click here to download the Camp Lunch/Snack/Drinks Order form.
Add transportation for $20.00 per week to any camp and have your camper shuttled between both campuses.
All camps will be charged in full at time of online registration All cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday of each week for the following week of camp. If notice is received you will be refunded minus your $15.00 deposit. Otherwise you will not receive a refund.
Late Pick-Up Fees:
A late fee of $2 per minute will be charged for each child picked up after 6:30 p.m.