Bearss Avenue Campus Summer Camp 2018!
CDS is excited to offer a full day summer camp program for students entering grades 1 - 8. Campers will be grouped according to age and grade level and will participate in a variety of indoor and outdoor age-appropriate activities. Each week will follow a special theme and will include a field trip and pool day. Themed weeks will include: Aloha Into Summer, Silly Sports Olympics, Messy Madness, Witches and Wizards, Fear Factor, Little Mad Scientist, Time Travel, and Superhero Training Camp.
The kids will go on a weekly field trip (each week varies please see individual camp details) and they will also visit an offsite pool.
The camp day is 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The cost is $185.00 per week. Before and after camp care is available from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Before care is available at no cost for your convenience while after care is available for $12.00 per day
Order Lunch from EVOS
Carrollwood Day School has partnered with EVOS to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view the EVOS lunch menu, order, prepay, and manage camp lunches on the web. More information.
The password to order lunches is SLP20
CLICK HERE TO ORDER LUNCHES
Popular Enrichment Programs Return!F
ATHLETIC SKILLS & GAMES
- Art Camp (Mr. Firestone)
- Cooking (The Meltons)
- Broadway Bound Camp (Mrs. McEvoy)
- Art and Sculpture Camps (Mr. Firestone)
- American Girl Camp (Mrs. Wright and Mrs. Broyles)
- Jewelry Camp (Ms. Flansburg)
SCIENCE, MATH & TECHNOLOGY
- Star Wars Galaxy (Mr. Espinosa)
- CSI - Forensics with Kids (Mrs. Monty)
- Drone Camp (Mr. Poulin)
- Filmmakers' Workshop (Mr. Spaulding)
- Scientific STEM (Mrs. Smith)
- Big Cat S.T.E.A.M. Camp (Ms. Flansburg)
- DIY (Mrs. Prieto)
- LEGO STEM (Mrs. Vargo)
- Data Detective (Mrs. Jenkins)
Invite your friends! The full day summer camp and enrichment programs are open to children not enrolled at Carrollwood Day School.
- SOAR Study Skills (Mrs. Monty)
- Math for Every Day (Mrs. Monty)
- College Application Essay Workshop (Ms. Anthony)
- Speech and Debate (Mr. Jannereth)
- Study Skills (Mrs. Hollingsworth)
- MYP Boot Camp (Ms. Cohen & Mrs. Frankel)
- Summer Physics - Full Credit Course (Mr. Almand)
Consent, Authorization & Release Form
All campers, including currently enrolled CDS students, are required to turn in a completed Consent, Authorization & Release Form on the first day of camp. Click here to download the Summer 2018 Consent, Authorization and Release Form.
There will be no refunds issued if a camper withdraws within four (4) weeks of the start of the program. Unless otherwise noted, a 50% refund will be issued if a camper withdraws at least four (4) weeks prior to the start of the program. A registered Day Camper may switch weeks to another Day Camp as long as CDS is notified two weeks in advance of the start date of the new camp.