Kindergarten - 8th grade individual students throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Division I: K, 1st, & 2nd Grades
- How Does Your Garden Grow? How does your garden grow? Vegetables, flowers, fruit, bugs, etc
Division II: 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grades
- Florida - What does living in Florida mean to you? Adventure, Tourism, Entertainment, Environmental....create your design around something Floridian.
Division III: 6th, 7th, and 8th Grades
- The Ultimate Theme Park - There are some amazing theme parks in the world. What would your theme park look like, if you could design your own?
- Participants must use their own LEGO® bricks. Please no adult assistance.
- Creation must be the sole work of the student.
- No LEGO® themed construction kit builds are allowed. Works must be from the Students imagination!
- Creations are to built at home and brought in for judging.
- Support bases are allowed. Creations can be reinforced with glue/adhesive for security.
- Creations can not exceed 24”x24”x24”.
- All creations must be submitted with a BrickmaniaTM registration form, $15 registration fee, and official identification tag.
- All judges' decisions are final!
- Participants are asked to review all the rules and regulations upon making registration. Click here to view themes for each division and contest rules.
Registration forms and fees are due Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 to reserve your space at BrickmaniaTM. Forms can be done online, mailed or dropped off in person at Carrollwood Day School. Creations should NOT be brought in until the day of the event.
March 22, 2014 2pm
Carrollwood Day School (813 920 2288)
1515 West Bearss Ave, Tampa FL 33613
Event Chair: Jennifer Weinman Jennifer@weinmanemail.com 813 404-7219
- Robotic Demonstrations
- Brain Teaser Activity Tables
- Door Prizes
- Meet New Friends
- LEGO® Creation Contest
- And Much More
Each division will award prizes to the top three LEGO® creations. During the event all students will have an opportunity to win door prizes through our “Bricks and Mortar” activities.
Bricks and Mortar is a fun friendship building activity that is free. Students will be asked to meet and survey two new students. Completed survey cards will register students for an opportunity to win door prizes.