Join Us at CELEBRATING VICTORIES
Dinner and Gala to Benefit Esperanza Community Services
At the Union League Club of Chicago, 65 West Jackson
Joel Nickson & Jackie Shen, co-chairs
Last year, Esperanza Community Services hosted the most successful and exciting gala in its 44 year history. On April 18, 2013, Esperanza’s Celebrating Victories Gala returns to the Union League Club of Chicago. Please join us for a great meal created by famous Chicago chef and event co-chair Jackie Shen, exciting auction packages and an inspiring program. Celebrating Victories will be a terrific night out to support Esperanza’s mission to help children and adults with developmental disabilities become as independent as possible.
We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available:
- Presenting Sponsor, $10,000. Includes you or your company’s name in the title of the event in the program, four tables of 8 (32 tickets), two full-page color ads in program, premier logo placement on press materials, and more.
- Lead Sponsor, $7,500. Includes three tables of 8 (24 tickets), a full-color ad in program, logo inclusion on event and press materials, and more.
- Hero Sponsor, $5,000. Includes two tables (16 tickets), a full-page black and white ad in program, logo inclusion on event and press materials, and more.
- Victories Sponsor, $3,000. Includes 8 tickets (one table), a full-page black and white ad in program, your logo on signage, inclusion in press materials, and more.
- Milestone Sponsor, $1,500. Includes 4 tickets (half table), a half-page black and white ad in program, and more.
-Achievements Every Day Sponsor, $500. Includes 2 tickets and your logo in program.
- Table (8 Tickets), $1,200.00
- Dinner Tickets, $150.00
We hope you will join us for a terrific night out to support Esperanza's mission to help children and adults with developmental disabilities become as independent as possible.
The registration period has ended. Please purchase your tickets at the door tonight at 5:30pm.
For more information about customized sponsorship packages, or to donate an auction package, please contact Jeff Fenwick at 312.243.6097 x31 or jfenwick@EsperanzaCommunity.org