The Danny Did Foundation and
Team Danny Did Presents:
5k Running Team
NOTE: You must also register to enter the 5k race separately. Please register by clicking here
Itching to get the Spring race season going? What better way to shake the cobwebs off your legs than by training for and running/walking in a 5K the Danny Did way! Moms, grab your daughters! Girls, grab your moms, sisters, aunts, neighbors! It’s time to train and race together while raising money for the Danny Did Foundation. So grab your favorite girl(s) and sign up to run/walk along side Danny’s favorite girls –his mom Mariann and his big sister Mary Grace— as we continue the tradition of Danny’s Girls running and raising for the DDF.
Join Danny’s Girls as we train together in April & May for our 5k on June 7th
- Informational meeting to be held before your 1st run at Sauganash Park hosted by your trainer: Danny’s Mom, Mariann Stanton. Please meet at the playground area. (DATE AND TIME to be announced soon)
- Team runs will be held weekly beginning first week of April for our 9 –week training program.
- Each Runner is asked to raise $100 for the Danny Did Foundation. Mother/Daughter or other combination teams are asked to reach a $200 combined goal. As you register you will be asked to create an online personal fundraising page.
- Each Runner will receive a ‘Danny’s Girls’ DDF tee shirt!
- Top fundraiser will receive a Danny Did Gear Package!
- Each runner is responsible for registering and payment to enter the 5k race ($25/adults, $10/kids). Runners must be 7 years or older.
- Everyone will win! Click on Join Team Danny now to register yourself and/or your daughter
How to get started:
-After reading this page, please click on the join Team Danny! button.
-You will be asked to give your personal fundraising page a title (your first AND last name only please. If you are running with a family member please share a page and please title it with your last name ex: "Smith Family"), set your goal ($100 per runner), and then add your own personal message.
-While completing the required registration fields, please select your shirt size for your complimentary Team Danny Did T shirt.
-You must create a free events.org account so you are able to edit or update your sponsorship page as often as you like (be sure to add a picture!). You will be prompted to set a password on the registration page.
Hey Team Danny Did: Let’s do it BIG for Danny!
Please go and enjoy your life. Danny Did
To learn more please visit: www.dannydid.org