Please help support ISBC's
Kick for Cures
Live Event - March 3, 2019
family members, neighbors, and co-workers will want to join in and help
in this fight against devastating illnesses. Collect sponsorship
donations. Together we can accomplish our goal. Together we can make a
difference in someone's life!
Virtual Kick-A-Thon ends June 30, 2019
Create online sponsorships pages and invite friends, family and coworkers to donate
To participate in the Virtual Event:
- Click the Setup Sponsorship Page button at the top of this page
- Setup a sponsorship page
- You can personalize your page with your goal, a picture and your own message
- Send that page to everyone you know, post links on your
facebook page, Put a link on your website or the website of
someone who wants to sponsor you.
- The rest is done online.
- If someone wants to donate by cash or check - enter their information on a pledge form, make checks payable to Illinois Shotokan Karate Booster Club
- Send the form and donations to:
Illinois Shotokan Karate Booster Club
PO Box 887
Palatine, IL 60078-0887
Logos for your website, facebook page
To save right click on the logo and save picture as to download to your computer
Where does the money go?
The money is allocated to 3 funds
Charities that provide support and cure research such as:
Make A Wish
Michael J. Fox Foundation
American Brain Tumor Association
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
ISKC's Families In Need Fund
Jennifer Malloy Scholarship Fund
The Kick for Cures Kick-a-thon event will be held March 3, 2019 at Harper College
William Rainey Harper College
Building M - Sports and Wellness Building
1200 Algonquin Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
Group Kick-a-thon Times TBD
The Kick-a-thon is for all belt levels (White - Black) and all ages.