|The Danny Did Foundation greatly appreciates our runners’ time and commitment in supporting |
SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy) Awareness.
The Danny Did Foundation will be with you each and every step of the way as you run and raise for Team Danny Did.
Have Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of being a DDF Runner Include: :
-Complimentary race entry- a $185 value! Danny Did will refund your race entrance fee once your $1,000 ($1500 for post lottery close runners) fundraising goal is reached.
- A custom online fundraising page
-Complimentary 18-week CARA training program ($200 value)
-Team Danny Did Tech Shirt
-Awards for the top 3 fundraisers
-Awards for the first 3 fundraisers to reach $1,000
-Post- race Team Danny party
-Recruiting bonus: Bring a new runner to our Team and receive a $100 credit toward you fundraising goal.
AND… An All Access Pass to the inspiration and the energy of Danny Stanton!
How to Get Started:
- After reading this page, please click on the Join Team Danny! button.
- You will be asked to give your personal sponsorship page a title (please use your first and last name), set your goal, and add your own message. Below you will find information about Danny Did, please feel free to cut and paste this into your page after your own personal message. Your personal sponsorship link will be provided on your receipt.
- You must create a free events.org account so you are able to change or update your sponsorship page as often as you like (be sure to add a picture!). You will be prompted to set a password on the registration page.
Share your online fundraising link with your family, friends,
co-workers and neighbors and everyone you can think of!
| We are grateful for the support of our friends at Lundbeck: the official partner of Team Danny Did in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! Lundbeck is dedicated to bringing innovative therapies to people facing epilepsy.|
In every early morning run, in every training mile, and most of all, as you wake up on race morning,
we hope that you feel and gain strength from Danny’s never ending love.
Danny Did love to run.
PLEASE VISIT http://www.dannydid.org/ TO LEARN MORE
How the money you raise will be used:
We are committed to using funds in the most meaningful ways. Our spending includes:
-Subsidization of monitoring devices for families who can’t afford them.
-Outreach and partnership with neurologists, epileptologists, and others in the medical community to determine the most effective ways to advance awareness of Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
- SUDEP awareness and outreach in the form of informational and educational materials, presentations, and participation and sponsorships at epilepsy/SUDEP events.
-Funding research and trials for seizure detection and seizure prediction technologies that may assist in preventing deaths caused by seizures, and assistance to developers of the most promising technologies with funding for FDA approval process.
-Funding of clinical trials that produce scientific data on seizure alarm devices.
-Funding SUDEP medical trials in hospitals.