Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2013 race registration is now closed.
BUT DANNY DID HAS A SPOT FOR YOU!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RUN IN THE MARATHON FOR TEAM DANNY DID, PLEASE EMAIL: MDUFFY@DANNYDID.ORG
- If you were not able to secure a spot in the Marathon, we have post close entries, so please contact email@example.com to learn more.
- If you did secure a spot in the race, but did not select a charity, it is not too late, you can still join our team! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Danny Did Foundation greatly appreciates
our runners’ time and commitment
SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy) Awareness.
The Danny Did Foundation will be with you each and every step of the way as you run and raise for Team Danny Did.
Some of the benefits of being a DDF runner include :
-Complimentary race entry- a $175 value! (Danny Did will refund your race entrance fee once your $1,000 fundraising goal is reached.)
-Complimentary 18-week CARA training program ($200 value)
-Team Danny Did Tech Shirt
-Awards for the top 5 fundraisers
-Awards for the first 5 fundraisers to reach $1,000
-Post- race Team Danny party
-Recruiting bonus: Bring a new runner to our Team and receive a $100 credit toward you fundraising goal.
AND… An All Access Pass to the inspiration and the energy of Danny Stanton’s life!
How to get started:
Share your online fundraising link with your family, friends, co workers and neighbors and everyone you can think of!
- After reading this page, please click on the Join Team Danny! button.
- You will be asked to give your personal sponsorship page a title (your first and last name), set your goal, and add your own message. Below you will find information about Danny Did, please feel free to cut and paste this into your page after your own personal message. Your personal sponsorship link will be provided on your receipt.
- You must create a free events.org account so you are able to change or update your sponsorship page as often as you like (be sure to add a picture!). You will be prompted to set a password on the registration page.
In every early morning run, in every training mile, and most of all,
as you wake up on race morning,
we hope that you feel and gain strength from Danny’s never ending love.
Danny Did love to run.
Please go and enjoy your life...Danny Did.
How Your Tax Deductible Contribution Will Help
We are committed to using funds in the most meaningful ways. Our spending includes:
-Subsidization of monitoring devices for families who can’t afford them. To date we have assisted families across 39 states.
-Outreach to neurologists, epileptologists, and others in the medical community to determine the most effective ways to advance awareness of SUDEP.
-Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) awareness and outreach in the form of informational and educational materials, presentations, and participation and sponsorships at epilepsy/SUDEP events.
-Funding research and trails for seizure detection and seizure prediction technologies that may assist in preventing deaths caused by seizures, and assistance to developers of the most promising technologies with funding, exposure, and the FDA approval process.
-Funding of clinical trials that produce scientific data on seizure alarm devices.