Complete List of Events
What’s the Purpose of the Bowl-a-thon?
The Bowl-a-thon is a fun way for the albinism community to come together in person locally and in spirit across the United States while raising funds for NOAH programs. NOAH depends on dues and donations by its members to continue to operate basic programs, and needs the bowl-a-thon to fund special projects and new initiatives. All of the money that you collect will help keep NOAH moving forward.
Where will the money I raise go?
- Parent support programs – Providing accurate information and support for new parents about this rare condition.
- Parent Services – opportunities for parents to connect and support each other while discussing a variety of topics.
- Adult Services Program – Online discussion groups and webinars featuring topics of interest to adults with albinism.
- Web site redesign and enhancement.
- Youth Services Programs – Providing safe, healthy and fun opportunities for youth with albinism to develop lasting relationships, build confidence and create a “Tool Box” for living with albinism.
- Outreach to the medical community – NOAH attendance at medical conferences.
- Webinar Series - Monthly online session covering topics of interest to the albinism community.
- The Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network – Provide information for people with the condition as well as medical professionals who treat the condition.
It Really is as Easy as 1-2-3-4!
1. Pick a day, time, and place to bowl ~ March 22-24, 2013
2. Collect Donations
3. Contact NOAH with details of your event so we can help you spread the work to others in your area from the NOAH community.
4. Bowl, collect money, complete survey and send to NOAH.
Do not forget to educate your family and friends about albinism and NOAH with the fact sheet provided Fact Sheet.
Questions? Need Help? Send us an email and NOAH will connect you with a party planner.
Call 800-473-2310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Importantly....HAVE A BALL BOWLING FOR NOAH!