Please consider donating to Ridge Runners!
Ridge Runners Club, Inc. Mission Statement:
The mission of the Ridge Runners Club, Inc. is to host fundraising activities to support the Ridge Cross Country and Track program at Ridge High School.
The purpose of this club is to provide assistance so that our kids can have the best experience possible. Through the help of Ridge Runners we have been able to accomplish quite a bit over the years:
- Purchase weight/stability/video training equipment
- Organize Awards nights for all three seasons
- Award scholarships each season to selected Seniors
- Provide salaries for additional “volunteer” coaches
- Maintain the team website
- Provide awards for Most Improved
- Provide recognition for Meet of Champions and Nationals
- Purchase equipment such as high jump and pole vault pits and 2 new ElliptiGo bikes
- Provide seasonal team t-shirts
How you can help
Successful fundraising cannot be accomplished without the support of our Ridge Runner families. We encourage active participation in our “Are you Faster than a Ridge Runner?” 5K fundraiser and our home event Concessions.
Ridge Runners also asks that each family contributes $50 for the school year as part of our Booster drive. This suggested annual donation (per family, not runner) is not mandatory, but is very much appreciated.
Ridge Runners is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please consider corporate matching! Corporate matching forms may be sent to:
Ridge Runners Club, Inc.
c/o Margaret Otash
59 Oakley Street
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
If you have any questions or ideas, please contact Ridge Runners at email@example.com. We thank you in advance for your continued support and hope to see you at upcoming meets!