Welcome to a new year! St. Clement offers spiritual formation for children,
opening up hearts and minds to the wonder of God and our Catholic faith. Join us!
Sunday Morning Religious Education:
Grade K4 thru Grade 8
Meets as follows:
Sunday from 10:40a.m. to 11:45a.m. in St. Clement School.
Additional community building experiences, prayer and Mass opportunities will be held on weeknights throughout the year— please reference calendar in the fall.
Registration Deadline: September 1, 2015
Sunday, September 20, 2015— Blessing of Catechists at 9:30 Mass—Open House in School following 9:30 Mass.
Sunday, September 27, 2015—Religious Education Classes Begin.
• A copy of Baptismal record is needed for reception of a sacrament.
Please submit a copy with this Registration form.
• Parents help determine readiness for sacraments. A meeting will be held each fall to assist parents with this process. 7 is the minimum age for First Eucharist and Reconciliation. At St. Clement it is customary for children to receive First Communion in 2nd Grade, and First Reconciliation in 3rd Grade. We recommend that each child prepare for only one sacrament each school year.
• Confirmation: At St. Clement it is customary for children to receive Confirmation in 8th Grade. Preparation begins in the Spring semester of 7th Grade.
• The child’s family must be registered members of St. Clement in order to prepare for the celebration of sacraments at St. Clement.
• Children from other parishes may join St. Clement sacramental preparation process and celebrate the sacrament at their home parish with a written agreement between the parents, the home parish Director of Religious Education, and our Director of Catechesis, Rachel Espinoza.