Please help support ISBC's
Kick for Cures
Kick-A-Thon August 26, 2012
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Kick-A-Thon
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Pizza Party
Your friends, family members, neighbors, and co-workers will want to join in and help in this fight against devastating illnesses. Collect sponsorship donations. Together we can accomplish our goal. Together we can make a difference in someone's life!
Virtual Kick-A-Thon June 15 through December 31, 2012
Create online sponsorships pages and invite friends, family and coworkers to donate
To participate in the Virtual Event:
- Click the Register button at the top of this page
- Setup a sponsorship page
- You can personalize your page with your goal, a picture and your own message
- Send that page to everyone you know, post links on your facebook or myspace page, Put a link on your website or the website of someone who wants to sponsor you.
- The rest is done online.
- If someone wants to donate by cash or check - enter their information on a pledge form, make checks payable to Illinois Shotokan Karate Booster Club
- Send the form and donations to:
Illinois Shotokan Karate Booster Club
PO Box 887
Palatine, Il 60078-0887
Logos for your website, facebook or myspace page
To save right click on the logo and save picture as to download to your computer
Where does the money go?
The money is allocated to 3 funds
Charities that provide support and cure research
Make A Wish
Michael J. Fox Foundation
American Brain Tumor Association
American Cancer Society
Susan G Koman for the Cure
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
ISKC's Stricken Families In Need Fund
Jennifer Malloy Scholarship Fund
- Please reserve your spot online or contact the ISKC office at 847-359-0666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2012 Kick For Cures will be held this year at Harper College, 1200 Algonquin Road, Palatine, Il 60067
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Kick-A-Thon
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Pizza Party
- Pizza Party for all participants will follow at Harper College, sponsored by the Illinois Shotokan Booster Club
- The Kick-a-thon is for all belt levels (White - Black) and all ages.