2017 Ravinia Festival
Esperanza Spalding Mucca Pazza
Stephen Stills and Judy Collins
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
All tickets from the USO are for Pavilion Seating
200 Ravinia Park Rd
Highland Park, IL 60035
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO RAVINIA FESTIVAL FOR THEIR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND FOR THE DONATION OF THESE TICKETS TO THE USO OF ILLINOIS FOR OUR SERVICE MEMBERS!
Ticket Pickup Instructions
Tickets will be available for pick-up from a USO Representative at the USO Table to the right of the Tyler Gate Entrance. Tyler Gate is located on the west side of the Ravinia Park in front of the METRA Train stop.
At point of pick-up, ALL individuals registered for tickets must be present.
Tickets will be available for pick up on the day of the event when the gates open until start of the concert. Any tickets not picked up by the start of the concert will be given out to anyone walking up with a Military ID card or Dependent ID Card.
Free Tickets are available ONLY to Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve and Retired Military Personnel and their Families.
One Registration Per Event Per Household
Please note: Limitations are in place to ensure the greatest number of military and dependents can enjoy USO of Illinois programs.
- Up to 4 tickets per married military household, any request greater than 4 will be based on a case by case basis. Please contact 847-224-5607 if you are requesting more than 4 tickets before ordering tickets.
- Married members are not eligible to bring civilian guest when both military members and spouse is attending.
- Married military with no children are allowed only 2 tickets (military & spouse or military & guest or spouse & guest).
- Single military parents are allowed up to 4 tickets to include a registration for one guest along with dependents.
- Single military will be allowed 2 tickets one for self and one for a guest.
- Dependent Children over the age of 18 must present a current Military Dependent ID to be eligible for tickets
- Parking and transportation to and from this event will be at your own expense.
Failure to follow ticket limitation policy will result in cancellation of your reservation
A Current Military ID Card will be REQUIRED to pick up tickets.
NO I.D. = NO TICKETS
DOD and Civilian employees are not eligible to register for USO Events.
Questions? Contact the USO @ 847-224-5607. PLEASE DO NOT call Ravinia Park with questions.