PEAK is a non-profit organization operated solely from the donations of individuals, businesses/corporations, and non governmental grants. Your financial support enables PEAK to offer a quality education and one-on-one adult mentoring services to deserving at-risk Chicago youth.
Your generous donation will fund student support and case management services, student mentor events, mentor training, and other programs. A donation of:
- $100 sponsors PEAK student lunches
- $250 sponsors one freshman to attend the PEAK summer program
- $1,500-2,500 sponsors a student-mentor event
- $4,100 sponsors one student's tuition for half the school year
- $8,200 sponsors one student's tuition for an entire school year
Make your donation do more! Check with your company to see if they have a matching gift program. If so, just return matching gift form with your donation and we'll do the rest!
Matching gift forms can be faxed to our office at 773-235-8113 or mailed to:
1443 W. Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642