Enjoy views of the historic homes of Edgewater in our own unique outdoor museum. Edgewater has three historic districts designated by the U.S. Department of the Interior and many blocks filled with historic homes.
There is a limit of 15 in each tour. Our tour guides, who will have microphones, will lead you through the tour, and share with you our researched brochure. Everyone must wear a face mask and keep socially distant. The fee for each tour is $15, which supports the Edgewater Historical Society Museum.
Only two walking tours are still available:
• Edgewater Glen - June 2 at 6:30 p.m. (PAST)
• Edgewater Glen - June 27 at 1:00 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
• Edgewater's Broadway - June 5 at 11:00 a.m. (PAST)
• Lakewood Balmoral - June 8 at 7 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
• Lakewood Balmoral - June 22 at 7 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
• Discover the Art Underfoot - June 12 at 11 a.m. (PAST)
• Discover the Art Underfoot - July 24 at 11 a.m. *
• Edgewater's North End - June 17 at 6:30 p.m. (PAST)
• Magnolia Glen - June 26 at 11 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
• Bryn Mawr - July 7 at 6:30 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
• Andersonville - July 17 at 9:30 a.m. *
Click Register above for details of each tour.