Enjoy views of the historic homes of Edgewater in our own unique outdoor museum. Edgewater has three historic districts designated by the U.S. Department of the Interior and many blocks filled with historic homes.
There is a limit of 15 in each tour. Our tour guides, who will have microphones, will lead you through the tour, and share with you our researched brochure. Everyone must wear a face mask and keep socially distant. The fee for each tour is $15, which supports the Edgewater Historical Society Museum.
----- There is only 1 tour available -----
• Andersonville - Aug 7 at 10:00 a.m. (Canceled)
• Andersonville - Sept 12 at 9:30 a.m. (Canceled)
• Edgewater Beach North - Aug 12 at 6:30 p.m. (Past)
• Lakewood Balmoral - Aug 14 at 1:00 p.m. (Canceled)
• Lakewood Balmoral - Sept 26 at 1:00 p.m. (Past)
• Surprising Broadway - Aug 15 at 1:00 p.m. (Past)
• Edgewater Glen - Aug 31 at 6:30 p.m. (Past)
• Edgewater Glen - Sept 18 at 1:00 p.m. (Past)
• Magnolia Glen - Sept 11 at 11:00 a.m. (Past)
• Discover the Art Underfoot - Sept 25 at 11:00 a.m. (Past)
• Bryn Mawr - Sept 29 at 6:00 p.m. <<==
Click Register above for details of each tour.