Total Raised: $30,642
Please help support ISKC's
Kick for Cures
Kick-A-Thon October 24, 2010
Your friends, family members, neighbors, and co-workers will want to join in and help in this fight against devastating illnesses. Collect a pledge amount per kick/punch or a single donation. Together we can accomplish our goal. Together we can make a difference in someone's life!
Virtual Kick-A-Thon October 1 through December 31, 2010
Create online sponsorships pages and invite friends, family and coworkers to donate
To participate in the Virtual Event:
- Click the Register button at the top of this page
- Setup a sponsorship page
- You can personalize your page with your goal, a picture and your own message
- Send that page to everyone you know, post links on your facebook or myspace page, Put a link on your website or the website of someone who wants to sponsor you.
- The rest is done online.
- If someone wants to donate by cash or check - enter their information on a pledge form, make checks payable to Illinois Shotokan Karate Booster Club
- Send the form and donations to:
Illinois Shotokan Karate Booster Club
PO Box 887
Palatine, Il 60078-0887
Logos for your website, facebook or myspace page
To save right click on the logo and save picture as to download to your computer
Where does the money go?
The money is allocated to 3 funds
Charities that provide support and cure research
Make A Wish
Michael J. Fox Foundation
American Brain Tumor Association
American Cancer Society
Susan G Koman for the Cure
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
ISKC's Stricken Families In Need Fund
Jennifer Malloy Scholarship Fund
- To reserve your time slot please contact the ISKC office at 847-359-0666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your convenience, we will be holding this Kick for Cures at four different locations.
- All time slots are for all belt levels (White - Black) and all ages.
- Riverwoods School - 2607 Riverwoods Drive, Naperville (Times: 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm; 2:30 pm -3:30 pm)
- O'Neill Middle School - 635 59th Street, Downers Grove (Times: 10 am - 11 am; 11:15 am - 12:15 pm)
- Lions Park - 411 S. Maple Street, Mt. Prospect (Times: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm; 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm)
- Sullivan Center - 635 N. Aspen Drive, Vernon Hills (Times: 10:30 am - 11:30 am; 11:45 am - 12:45 pm)